Edwin T. McKnight was a politician who served on the Boston City Council, in the Massachusetts House of Representatives; and as a member, and President of, the Massachusetts Senate.
McKnight was born on October 11, 1869 in Kings County, New Brunswick.
McKnight attended Fredericton, N. B. Normal School; the University of New Brunswick, and Harvard Law School
- ^ a b c Coolidge, Henry D. (1920), A Manual for the Use of the General Court for 1920, Boston, MA: The Massachusetts General Court, p. 458.
- ^ Massachusetts General Court. Senate (1918), The Journal of the Senate, Boston, MA: The Commonwealth of Massachusetts, p. 32.
- ^ a b c d e f g h i j Who's Who in State Politics, 1918, Boston, MA: Practical Politics, 1918, p. 76.
- ^ a b Who's Who in State Politics, 1907, Boston, MA: Practical Politics, 1907, p. 278.
- ^ "Funeral Today for McKnight Will Be Private". The Boston Globe. July 15, 1935. p. 15. Retrieved 2019-06-27.