South Dakota Republican Party
The South Dakota Republican Party is the affiliate of the Republican Party in South Dakota. It currently holds, as of 2015, all of the executive offices, the entire federal delegation, and supermajorities in both houses.
Current elected officials
The South Dakota Republican Party controls all seven statewide offices and holds majorities in the South Dakota Senate and the South Dakota House of Representatives. Republicans also hold both of the state’s U.S. Senate seats and the state’s at-large congressional seat.
- Governor: Kristi Noem
- Lieutenant Governor: Matt Michels
- Secretary of State: Shantel Krebs
- Attorney General: Marty Jackley
- State Auditor: Steve Barnett
- State Treasurer: Rich Sattgast
- Commissioner of School and Public Lands:
- U.S. Senate
- U.S. House of Representatives
- “Officers | South Dakota GOPSouth Dakota GOP”. Southdakotagop.com. Retrieved 2016-01-09.
- “Republican Party of South DakotaSouth Dakota GOP | Republican Party of South Dakota”. South Dakota GOP. Retrieved 2012-03-08.