This is a list of the National Register of Historic Places listings in McIntosh County, Oklahoma.
This is intended to be a complete list of the properties and districts on the National Register of Historic Places in McIntosh County, Oklahoma, United States. The locations of National Register properties and districts for which the latitude and longitude coordinates are included below, may be seen in a map.
There are 15 properties and districts listed on the National Register in the county.
|||Name on the Register||Image||Date listed||Location||City or town||Description|
|1||September 13, 1982
|Gentry Ave. between W. 1st and W. Main Sts. and Broadway Ave. between Lafayette and Spaulding Aves.||Checotah|
|2||June 26, 1998
|201 N. Broadway||Checotah|
|3||September 5, 1991
|Paul Carr Dr.||Checotah|
|4||March 22, 1985
|S. B St. and Harrison||Eufaula|
|5||May 20, 1994
|48 Memorial Dr.||Eufaula|
|6||Eufaula Business District||April 14, 1988
|Main St. between Pine and Grand Sts.||Eufaula|
|7||September 20, 1982
|North of Eufaula||Eufaula|
|8||Honey Springs Battlefield||September 29, 1970
|North of Rentiesville||Rentiesville||Extends into Muskogee County|
|9||December 15, 1978
|10||McIntosh County Courthouse||March 22, 1985
|110 N. 1st St.||Eufaula|
|11||Methodist Episcopal Church, South||November 13, 1984
|419 W. Gentry St.||Checotah|
|12||Oklahoma Odd Fellows Home at Checotah||June 14, 2001
|211 W. North St.||Checotah|
|13||June 22, 1984
|14||December 15, 1978
|15||September 23, 1996
|631 W. Lafayette||Checotah|
- List of National Historic Landmarks in Oklahoma
- National Register of Historic Places listings in Oklahoma
- The latitude and longitude information provided in this table was derived originally from the National Register Information System, which has been found to be fairly accurate for about 99% of listings. Some locations in this table may have been corrected to current GPS standards.
- "National Register of Historic Places: Weekly List Actions". National Park Service, United States Department of the Interior. Retrieved on September 18, 2020.
- Numbers represent an ordering by significant words. Various colorings, defined here, differentiate National Historic Landmarks and historic districts from other NRHP buildings, structures, sites or objects.
- "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service. March 13, 2009.
- The eight-digit number below each date is the number assigned to each location in the National Register Information System database, which can be viewed by clicking the number.