The Hugo Historic District in Hugo, Oklahoma is a 20 acres (8.1 ha) historic district which was listed on the National Register of Historic Places listings in Choctaw County, Oklahoma in 1980. It is located at U.S. 70 and U.S. 271.
The district is a 12 block area including 64 buildings, most built between 1900 and 1920. The largest building is a 40,000 square feet (0.37 ha) railroad depot building built in 1913.
- ^ a b "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service. November 2, 2013.
- ^ Kirby Turner (March 26, 1979). "National Register of Historic Places Inventory/Nomination: Hugo Historic District". National Park Service. Retrieved June 14, 2018. With accompanying 43 photos
- Media related to Hugo Historic District at Wikimedia Commons