National Register of Historic Places listings in Arkansas
This is a list of properties and historic districts in Arkansas that are listed on the National Register of Historic Places. There are more than 2,600 listings in the state, including at least 8 listings in each of Arkansas’s 75 counties.
Numbers of properties and districts by county
The following are tallies of current listings in Arkansas on the National Register of Historic Places. These counts are based on entries in the National Register Information Database as of April 24, 2008 and new weekly listings posted since then on the National Register of Historic Places web site. There are frequent additions to the listings and occasional delistings and the counts here are not official. Also, the counts in this table exclude boundary increase and decrease listings which modify the area covered by an existing property or district and which carry a separate National Register reference number.
- List of National Historic Landmarks in Arkansas
- List of bridges on the National Register of Historic Places in Arkansas
- “National Register of Historic Places: Weekly List Actions”. National Park Service, United States Department of the Interior. Retrieved on July 18, 2019.
- “National Register Information System”. National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service. 2008-04-24.
- “National Register of Historic Places: Weekly List Actions”. National Park Service, United States Department of the Interior. Retrieved 2008-11-22.
- The following sites are listed in multiple counties: Couchwood and Couchwood Historic District (Garland and Hot Spring, two separate listings); Elkins’ Ferry (Clark and Nevada); Louisiana Purchase Survey Marker (Lee, Monroe, and Phillips); Mulberry River Bridge (Pleasant Hill, Arkansas) (Crawford and Franklin); US 67 Bridge over Little Missouri River (Clark and Nevada); Butterfield Overland Mail Route Segment (Crawford and Washington); Old US 67, Biggers to Datto (Clay and Randolph)