This is a directory of properties and districts listed on the National Register of Historic Places in New Hampshire. There are more than 800 listed sites in New Hampshire. Each of the 10 counties in New Hampshire has at least 30 listings on the National Register.
|Belknap - Carroll - Cheshire - Coos - Grafton - Hillsborough - Merrimack - Rockingham - Strafford - Sullivan|
Current listings by county
The following are approximate tallies of current listings by county. These counts are based on entries in the National Register Information Database as of April 24, 2008, and new weekly listings posted since then on the National Register of Historic Places web site. There are frequent additions to the listings and occasional delistings, thus the counts here are approximate and not official. New entries are added to the official Register on a weekly basis. Also, the counts in this table exclude boundary increase and decrease listings which modify the area covered by an existing property or district and which carry a separate National Register reference number. The numbers of NRHP listings in each county are documented by tables in each of the individual county list-articles.
|County||# of Sites|
- List of bridges on the National Register of Historic Places in New Hampshire
- List of National Historic Landmarks in New Hampshire
- New Hampshire State Register of Historic Places
- "National Register of Historic Places: Weekly List Actions". National Park Service, United States Department of the Interior. Retrieved on January 22, 2021.
- "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service. April 24, 2008.
- "National Register of Historic Places: Weekly List Actions". National Park Service. Retrieved January 2, 2009.
- Weekly List Actions, National Register of Historic Places website