National Register of Historic Places listings in Rhode Island
This is a list of properties and districts listed on the National Register of Historic Places in Rhode Island. As of May 29, 2015, there are more than 750 listed sites in Rhode Island. All 5 of the counties in Rhode Island have listings on the National Register.
Current listings by county
The following are approximate tallies of current listings by county. These counts are based on entries in the National Register Information Database as of April 24, 2008 and new weekly listings posted since then on the National Register of Historic Places web site. There are frequent additions to the listings and occasional delistings and the counts here are approximate and not official. New entries are added to the official Register on a weekly basis. Also, the counts in this table exclude boundary increase and decrease listings which modify the area covered by an existing property or district and which carry a separate National Register reference number. The numbers of NRHP listings in each county are documented by tables in each of the individual county list-articles.
- List of National Historic Landmarks in Rhode Island
- List of bridges on the National Register of Historic Places in Rhode Island
- “National Register Information System”. National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service. 2008-04-24.
- “National Register of Historic Places: Weekly List Actions”. National Park Service. Retrieved January 2, 2009.
- Weekly List Actions, National Register of Historic Places website
- Blackstone Canal is listed in Providence, Pawtucket, and other parts of Providence County; Conant Thread-Coats & Clark Mill Complex District is listed in both Pawtucket and Central Falls; Norwood Avenue Historic District is listed in Providence and Cranston.
- The following sites are listed in multiple counties: Arkwright Bridge (Kent and Providence, Mount Hope Bridge (Bristol and Newport), Pawtuxet Village Historic District (Kent and Providence)