This is a directory of properties and districts listed on the National Register of Historic Places in Utah, USA. There are more than 1,800 listed properties in Utah. Each of the 29 counties in Utah has at least two listings on the National Register.
Current listings by county
The following are approximate tallies of current listings in Utah on the National Register of Historic Places. These counts are based on entries in the National Register Information Database as of April 24, 2008 and new weekly listings posted since then on the National Register of Historic Places web site. There are frequent additions to the listings and occasional delistings, and the counts here are not official. Also, the counts in this table exclude boundary increase and decrease listings which modify the area covered by an existing property or district and which carry a separate National Register reference number.
|County||# of Sites|
|18.1||Salt Lake: Salt Lake City||228|
|18.2||Salt Lake: Other||147|
|18.3||Salt Lake: Total||375|
|27.1||Washington: Zion National Park||29|
- List of National Historic Landmarks in Utah
- List of bridges on the National Register of Historic Places in Utah
- The following sites are listed in multiple counties: Black Rock Site (Salt Lake, Tooele), Carter Road (Daggett, Uintah), Desolation Canyon (Carbon, Emery, Grand, and Uintah), Devil's Gate-Weber Hydroelectric Power Plant Historic District (Morgan and Weber), East Entrance Checking Station, East Entrance Residence, and East Entrance Sign (Kane and Washington:Zion National Park), Hole in the Rock Trail (Garfield, Kane and San Juan), Zion – Mount Carmel Highway (Kane and Washington).
- National Park Service, United States Department of the Interior, "National Register of Historic Places: Weekly List Actions", retrieved November 17, 2023.
- "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service. April 24, 2008.
- "National Register of Historic Places: Weekly List Actions". .nps.gov. National Park Service. Retrieved January 2, 2009.
Media related to National Register of Historic Places in Utah at Wikimedia Commons