Current elected officials
The New Hampshire Republican Party holds a minority in the New Hampshire Senate and the New Hampshire House of Representatives. New Hampshire Republicans hold no seats in the U.S. Senate or the U.S. House.
The Republican Party of New Hampshire derives its platform from their preamble: "We, New Hampshire Republicans, are united by our belief in God, individual liberty, personal responsibility, limited government, limited spending, limited taxes, economic opportunity, homeland security, compassion for the truly needy, and our confidence in the strength of families, place of worship, communities, and volunteerism."
The New Hampshire Republican Party sets its ideology on a set of main goals or principles, including protecting the fundamental rights of the people enhancing their freedom, promotion of limited government and citizen accountability, electing candidates upholding the moral standards of the party in office, and abiding by the constitutions of the United States and of New Hampshire.
Members of Congress
U.S. House of Representatives
- Governor of New Hampshire: Chris Sununu
- Senate Minority Leader: Chuck Morse
- House Minority Leader: Dick Hinch
- Chairman: Stephen Stepanek
- Vice Chairman: Pam Tucker
- National Committeewoman: Juliana Bergeron
- National Committeeman: Stephen Duprey
- Treasurer: Rob Kasper
- Assistant Treasurer: Alan Glassman
- Secretary: Jane Lane
- Assistant Secretary: Lisa Freeman