This is a list of properties and districts listed on the National Register of Historic Places in Alaska. There are approximately 400 listed sites in Alaska. Each of the state's 30 boroughs and census areas has at least two listings on the National Register, except for the Kusilvak Census Area, which has none.
|Aleutians East • Aleutians West • Anchorage • Bethel • Bristol Bay • Chugach • Copper River • Denali • Dillingham • Fairbanks North Star • Haines • Hoonah–Angoon • Juneau • Kenai Peninsula • Ketchikan Gateway • Kodiak Island • Kusilvak • Lake and Peninsula • Matanuska-Susitna • Nome • North Slope • Northwest Arctic • Petersburg • Prince of Wales–Hyder • Sitka • Skagway • Southeast Fairbanks • Wrangell • Yakutat • Yukon–Koyukuk|
Numbers of listings by borough or census area
The following are approximate tallies of current listings in Alaska on the National Register of Historic Places. These counts are based on entries in the National Register Information Database as of April 24, 2008 and new weekly listings posted since then on the National Register of Historic Places web site. There are frequent additions to the listings and occasional delistings, and the counts here are not official. Also, the counts in this table exclude boundary increase and decrease listings which modify the area covered by an existing property or district and which carry a separate National Register reference number.
|# of Sites|
|10||Fairbanks North Star||32|
|18||Lake and Peninsula||25|
|24||Prince of Wales–Hyder||7|
- National Park Service, United States Department of the Interior, "National Register of Historic Places: Weekly List Actions", retrieved December 1, 2023.
- "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service. April 24, 2008.
- "National Register of Historic Places: Weekly List Actions". National Park Service. Retrieved January 2, 2009.
- Tangle Lakes Archeological District is listed in both Matanuska-Susitna Borough and Copper River Census Area
- Chisana Historic Mining Landscape is listed in both Southeast Fairbanks Census Area and Copper River Census Area
- Aviation history in Alaska — National Register of Historic Places travel itinerary