This is a list of the buildings, sites, districts, and objects listed on the National Register of Historic Places across the United States Minor Outlying Islands. There are currently two listed sites located on two of the twelve islands or atolls that make up the Minor Outlying Islands.
This National Park Service list is complete through NPS recent listings posted March 17, 2023.
|||Name on the Register||Image||Date listed||Location||City or town||Description|
|1||Wake Island||September 16, 1985
|In the North Pacific|
19°18′00″N 166°38′00″E / 19.3°N 166.633333°E
|2||World War II Facilities at Midway||May 28, 1987
|Sand and Eastern Islands|
28°12′N 177°21′W / 28.2°N 177.35°W
- List of United States National Historic Landmarks in United States commonwealths and territories, associated states, and foreign states
- ^ National Park Service, United States Department of the Interior, "National Register of Historic Places: Weekly List Actions", retrieved March 17, 2023.
- ^ Numbers represent an alphabetical ordering by significant words. Various colorings, defined here, differentiate National Historic Landmarks and historic districts from other NRHP buildings, structures, sites or objects.
- ^ The eight-digit number below each date is the number assigned to each location in the National Register Information System database, which can be viewed by clicking the number.
- Media related to National Register of Historic Places in the United States Minor Outlying Islands at Wikimedia Commons