This is a list of the buildings, sites, districts, and objects listed on the National Register of Historic Places across the United States Minor Outlying Islands. There are currently two listed sites located on two of the twelve islands or atolls that make up the Minor Outlying Islands.
|||Name on the Register||Image||Date listed||Location||City or town||Description|
|1||Wake Island||September 16, 1985
|In the North Pacific||Wake Island|
|2||World War II Facilities at Midway||May 28, 1987
|Sand and Eastern Islands||Midway Atoll|
- List of United States National Historic Landmarks in United States commonwealths and territories, associated states, and foreign states
- "National Register of Historic Places: Weekly List Actions". National Park Service, United States Department of the Interior. Retrieved on July 31, 2020.
- Numbers represent an ordering by significant words. Various colorings, defined here, differentiate National Historic Landmarks and historic districts from other NRHP buildings, structures, sites or objects.
- The eight-digit number below each date is the number assigned to each location in the National Register Information System database, which can be viewed by clicking the number.
- Media related to National Register of Historic Places in the United States Minor Outlying Islands at Wikimedia Commons